RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Teague Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.