Teague Insurance Agency offers an in-house Workers Compensation Claims Analyst to assist you with all your workers compensation claims needs. Caroline Fauz has over 20 years of claims experience working as a Senior Claims Examiner and Analyst. Caroline holds several industry designations including Workers’ Compensation Claims Certificate (WCCP) and Certified Professional Disability Management (CPDM). She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Delaware and is fluent in Spanish.
Claims Services Provided:
- Monitor open claims and reserves toward claim closure and/or reserve reduction.
- Regularly scheduled loss run review and analysis including written status reports to clients on open claims
- Open claims review meetings with the client and insurer when necessary.
- Claims management providing critical review and oversight to control runaway claims costs.
- Review and negotiation of reserves in advance of Unit Stat filing with the WCIRB to manage your Experience Modification calculation resulting in reduced cost.
- Cost containment and loss control strategies to effectively manage Workers’ Compensation exposures
- Training for seminars for employers and management are available
- Resource to clients providing general information regarding claims reporting, carrier claims practices, reserve setting, settlements, laws, policies and procedures.
- Current knowledge of Workers’ Compensation laws.