California residents who own property near high brush areas and wildfire zones are finding it more and more difficult to obtain home insurance. Teague Insurance can help you navigate the California FAIR Plan and find insurance that will best meet your needs, even in time sensitive situations.
Teague Insurance insures homes, condos, townhomes, renters, landlords, mobile homes and rental units throughout California in high brush and wildfire areas.
What is the California FAIR Plan?
The California FAIR Plan Association was established to meet the needs of California homeowners unable to find fire insurance in the traditional marketplace. This is California’s insurer of the last resort, providing fire coverage for California homeowners unable to obtain it from a traditional insurance carrier. Don’t panic! Teague Insurance can help.
Fire Coverages We Provide:
We can tailor a policy with the FAIR Plan policy that works for you. This policy has many different deductibles, coverages and limits that we help you with.
- Dwelling: This amount is used to rebuild/repair your home in the case of a covered peril (fire, wind, vandalism, sudden burst of water, etc.)
- Separate Structures: Coverage for pools, driveways, fences, barns, sheds, workshops and items separate from the main home/structure.
- Personal Property: Your personal belongings.
- Debris Removal
- Building Code and Ordinance
- Loss of Use: Provides compensation for living expenses while living away from home at the time of a loss.
Fair Plan Made Simple
We will help determine your eligibility and find the fire insurance coverage that works for you. Our experienced team will guide you through this simple process. Request a quote today!
Contact Us for More Information